Vegan Kimchi Bibimbap
- 2 Servings
- 30 mins Prep Time
- 45 mins Total Time
1 package of Nasoya Teriyaki Baked Tofu, cubed
1 bottle of Nasoya Spicy or Mild Vegan Kimchi
4 tsp soy sauce or tamari (for GF version)
1 tsp Gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
2-4 tsp vegetable
3½ oz shiitake mushrooms
3½ oz spinach
1 carrot, shredded
2 oz edamame beans
½ cup white or brown rice, cooked
½ long cucumber, finely sliced
1 spring onion, finely sliced
2 tbsp Gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari (for GF version)
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp of sugar dissolved in soy sauce
1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- Heat up 2 tsp of oil in a medium non-stick pan. Throw in the mushrooms and fry them gently until they are nicely browned on all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper once fried. Remove the mushrooms from the pan, throw in the spinach and a splash of water.
- Cook on a low heat, stirring from time to time, until the spinach wilts and most of the excess water cooks out.
- Season with salt and pepper. Divide all the veggies and cooked tofu between two bowls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with the Gochujang dressing.