< Back to Recipes
New! 5 Ingredient Vegetarian Sushi Bowls
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
Created by Sweet Phi
- 1 package Nasoya Tofubaked sesame ginger
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2-4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 sheets nori (seaweed – or you could use sesame flavored nori), cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place tofu on the baking sheet.
- Bake tofu for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, and then remove from oven.
- Cook sushi rice according to package instructions and set aside.