< Back to Recipes
New! 5 Ingredients Meatballs
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
Created by Recipe by Sweet Phi
- 1 package Nasoya silken tofu
- 1 ¼ cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (use vegan Worcestershire sauce for vegan recipe)
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a nonstick pan add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Open tofu package and drain excess water.
- Place tofu, Italian seasoned bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt in a food processor (or high speed blender). Process until well combined (about 1 minute.) Scrape sides down with a spatula and process for a few more seconds.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form 1 ½ tablespoon size balls and place in a frying pan. Turn heat to high, cook each side of the meatball until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side, 4 sides, so about 6-8 minutes).
- Remove from heat, serve.
- To bake them, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place meatballs onto parchment paper lined tray and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes at 350.