< Back to Recipes
New! Air-fried Buffalo Tofu Tacos
- 2 Servings
- 30 mins Prep Time
- 40 mins Total Time
Created by BalancedBySarah
14oz Nasoya extra firm organic tofu
1/4 cup Buffalo Sauce
1 tsp butter or coconut oil
3 flour tortillas
Avocado cilantro lime sauce
- Cube and press tofu in a clean dish towel to get rid of the liquid.
- Add into the air fryer in a single row at 375F for 10min, then shake and add in for 10 more.
- Toss with buffalo sauce and melted butter.
- Warm tortillas in the toaster oven.
- Add romaine, tofu, cilantro to the tortillas and add sriracha and cilantro lime sauce.