< Back to Recipes
New! Balsamic Tofu Rainbow Salad
- 1 Servings
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 5 mins Total Time
- 3-4 oz baby arugula, (or any baby greens of your choice)
- 3 oz Nasoya Balsamic Vinaigrette Toss’ables
- 1/2 C sugar snap peas, stems trimmed and strings removed if desired
- 1/2 C blue oyster mushrooms, whole or sliced
- 3-4 easter egg radishes, quartered
- 1 orange carrot, shredded
- 1 yellow carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbs pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup, (optional)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard, (optional)
- pinch salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Wash your salad greens and add to a bowl.
- Top with Nasoya Toss'ables tofu, shredded carrots, mushrooms, snap peas, and pumpkin seeds.
- Set aside while you prepare the dressing.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Alternatively, combine those ingredients in a small mason jar and simply shake until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Drizzle vinaigrette on top of your salad and enjoy!