< Back to Recipes
- 6 Servings
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 25 mins Total Time
- 190 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 6g|
1 pkg Nasoya® Firm Tofu, drained
1/3 cup finely chopped onions
2 tbsp chili powder
1/4 cup salsa, drained
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup (1 oz) shredded 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese or soy cheese
6 fajita-size whole wheat tortillas
- Crumble tofu until it has the consistency of cottage cheese.
- Over medium heat, sautee tofu and onions in a nonstick skillet for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; add chili powder, and mix until the color is evenly distributed. Heat about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salsa, cilantro, and cheese.
- Place tortillas on a microwave-safe plate; heat according to package directions.
- Place 1/3 cup of tofu mixture in the center of each tortilla; fold into burritos.