< Back to Recipes
- 4 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Total Time
- 140 Cal/Serving
1 pkg Nasoya® Won Ton Wraps
3 cups fresh ricotta
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
1/3 cup of semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Place the ricotta and extract in a medium-size mixing bowl. Using a spoon or whisk, mix the ricotta mixture until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, mixing until just combined, and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and place in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place each won ton wrap in the base of a cupcake pan, pressing down to create a mini bowl.
- Bake for 5 minutes until the cups are lightly browned.
- Allow to cool fully before filling with the ricotta mixture and topping with extra mini chocolate chips.