< Back to Recipes
Cinnamon Sugar Dippers
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
1 Nasoya Won Ton Wraps
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
¼ Cup Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
- Lay the wonton wrappers out flat on a baking sheet. Brush evenly with oil.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of each one.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
- Dip in sweet dips or jams! Enjoy!