Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl
- 4 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
- 350 Cal/Serving
Created by Chef Chloe Coscarelli for Nasoya
8 ounces udon or rice noodles
2 tablespoons vegetable or coconut oil
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 tablespoons red curry paste
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 (1-pound) package Nasoya extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon lime juice
Toppings: Chopped fresh basil or cilantro, toasted cashews, lime wedge
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the noodles and cook according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water, reserving pot for later use.
- In the reserved pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, curry paste, and turmeric. Stir for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the tofu and salt, and gently toss until tofu is coated. Add the coconut milk, cooked noodles, brown sugar, and lime juice.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve into bowls and garnish with fresh herbs, cashews, and a lime wedge.