Cold Noodle Asian Tofu Salad
- 8 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 40 mins Total Time
- 220 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 12g|
1 pkg (8 oz) Nasoya® Chinese Style Noodles
1 carrot, julienned
2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
5 scallions, bottom 4 inches, thinly sliced
1/2 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup julienned bok choy
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp rice vinegar
3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
5 tbsp canola oil
Nasoya® Organic Extra Firm Tofu or Nasoya® Extra Firm Twin Pack, patted dry and cut into 1/2” cubes
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
Nonstick cooking oil spray
- In a medium stock pot, boil water, and cook noodles according to package directions. When finished, rinse and drain noodles, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Add prepared vegetables and noodles and toss to blend. Set aside.
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, stir the ginger into 1 tbsp soy sauce. Add the cubed tofu and stir gently to coat.
- Mist a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place under broiler for 5 minutes. Flip the tofu and broil for 5 more minutes until light brown and crispy.
- Top the noodle salad with the tofu cubes before serving.