New! Cranberry Orange Muffins
- 3-5 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
1 pkg (16 oz) Nasoya® Organic Silken Tofu, drained
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled, or vegetable oil
2 tsp grated orange peel
2 tbsp orange juice
1 cup coarsely chopped cranberries
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons almond milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line medium muffin pan with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
- In bowl of food processor or blender container, combine tofu, sugar, oil, orange peel and orange juice until blended. Stir tofu mixture into flour mixture just until combined. Fold in cranberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in coconut oil, using pastry blender or fork, until crumbly. Top muffin batter with streusel topping.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; serve warm.