< Back to Recipes
Crispy Tofu Bites with Sweet Chili Sauce
- 20 Servings
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Total Time
- 60 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 3.5g|
1 pkg (8 oz) Nasoya® TofuBaked, Sesame Ginger
1/3 cup milk or soy milk
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Chopped green onion
Sweet chili sauce
- Cut tofu into 16 pieces. Pour milk into small bowl. Place bread crumbs in shallow dish.
- Dip tofu cubes in milk; roll in bread crumbs to coat all sides.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook tofu cubes in hot oil, 5 to 7 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp. Remove to serving plate.
- Sprinkle cubes with sesame seed and green onion. Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.