< Back to Recipes
Cucumber Tofu Bundles
- 24 Servings
- 25 mins Prep Time
- 2 hr 30 mins Total Time
- 20 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 1g|
1 (8 oz) pkg Nasoya® TofuBaked, Sesame Ginger or Teriyaki flavor
2 English cucumbers
2 tbsp mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
1 1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce
Julienned red bell pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the outer skin of the cucumber and then cut it into 24 thin lengthwise strips; place on paper towels to absorb moisture.
- Cut each piece of tofu into 6 squares (for a total of 24 pieces).
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce.
- For each bundle, place one strip of cucumber on your work surface. Place once cube of tofu and a couple of pieces each of carrot and bell pepper next to the tofu cube. Begin tightly rolling tofu and vegetables in cucumber strip; secure with toothpicks if necessary. Place on serving plate.
- Top each cucumber tofu bundle with a dollop of mayonnaise mixture. Refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.