- 50 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
- 40 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 2 g|
|Saturated Fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 6 mg|
|Sodium 33 mg|
|Carbohydrates 3.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5 g|
1 pkg Nasoya® Round Wraps or Nasoya® Won Ton Wraps
Canola oil for cooking
1 cup water as needed
Asian dipping sauce
4 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
1 tbsp green onions, minced
1/4 cup water chestnuts, chopped
1 lb ground pork
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients.
- Place wrap on work surface and drop one heaping teaspoon of filling in the center.
- Moisten edges with water using your fingertip. Fold the dumpling in half and pinch to seal, creating a ripple pattern along the edge by pinching and gently pushing together small segments of it. Repeat with remaining dumplings.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of canola oil over medium heat.
- Place dumplings in skillet without touching one another. Cook for 4 minutes until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of water, cover with lid and cook until the water cooks off (about 5 minutes). Flip and cook for 4 minutes until lightly browned. Cook the remaining dumplings the same way.
- Serve the dumplings hot with dipping sauce.