< Back to Recipes
Easy Cheesy Pizza Roll Ups
- 12 Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 250 Cal/Serving
12 Nasoya® Egg Roll Wraps (from 1 lb package)
1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
1 cup sliced pepperoni
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (from 6 ounce package)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place one wrap on work surface with one corner facing you. Place about 2 tablespoons filling slightly below center of wrap. Brush all sides of wrap with water. Fold corner of wrap closest to filling over filling, tucking point under. Fold in and overlap right and left corners. Gently roll egg roll toward remaining corner and press to seal.
- Place on baking sheet; brush with olive oil.
- Repeat with remaining wraps and pizza filling mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.