< Back to Recipes
Ham and Cheese Bites
- 30 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
- 50 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g|
|Cholesterol 12 mg|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 4 g|
30 Nasoya® Won Ton Wraps
1/4 ham, cubed
1 egg, lightly beaten
Pinch of salt
2 cups of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 egg white (set aside to be used later)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg and mix in the cottage cheese, mixing until smooth. Stir in the ham, cheddar, salt, and pepper. Place in the refrigerator until you're ready to cook the won tons.
- Working one wrap at a time, brush the outer edge of the wrap with egg white (this will help seal the bites).
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the cheese mixture in the center of the wrap. Fold the wrap in half into a triangle and seal with more egg wash if needed. Place on a baking sheet until ready to cook. (Note: These can be frozen and cooked later.)
- Repeat until all of the cheese mixture has been used.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, spray skillet with nonstick spray, such as coconut oil spray, or use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Once skillet is warm, place the won ton wrap in the pan, being careful not to overcrowd it, and doing them in several batches.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side. The outside will be lightly browned.
- Place on a paper towel-lined plate, keeping warm until ready to serve.