< Back to Recipes
New! Homemade Vegan Cannoli
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
1 Nasoya Silken Tofu
1 Nasoya Vegan Egg Roll Wraps
¼ cup powdered sugar
½ cup vegan cream cheese
2 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Mini chocolate chips
- FILLING: Drain the silken tofu into a small container, and slightly press silken tofu with a paper towel to avoid runny filling.
- Combine drained silken tofu, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in blender, and place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, using a spatula scoop the filling into a pastry bag with tip cut slightly smaller than the cannoli shell opening.
- Fill cannoli shells, dip in chocolate chips, and sprinkle powdered sugar to finish.
- CANNOLI SHELLS: Heat the canola oil to 360 degrees F.
- Wrap Vegan Egg Roll Wraps around cannoli form and use a small amount of drained silken tofu “juice” to hold together to edges.
- Drop form and shell into boiling oil until golden brown. Use tongs to submerge and fry the shell in the oil until crispy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove and set to cool.