< Back to Recipes
New! Kimchi Pancake
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
1 bottle of Nasoya Spicy or Mild Kimchi, chopped
3 tbsp kimchi juice, use the juice from the kimchi bottle
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- In your mixing bowl, add chopped kimchi, kimchi juice, chopped onion, salt, sugar, flour and water.
- Mix well with spoon to create a batter. Heat your skillet over medium-high heat. Add the 2 tbsp of oil to pan. Place the kimchi mixture in the skillet. Spread it evenly across pan with spoon or spatula.
- Cook 1-2 minutes until the bottom of the pancake is golden brown and crispy.
- Lower heat to medium. Flip entire pancake over with spatula. Cook 1-2 min. over medium heat.
- Flip over one more time. Cook first side another 30 seconds.
- Place on plate or serving dish. To make the dipping sauce, add thinly sliced green onion, some sesame seeds, 1 tsp of sesame oil to a small bowl of soy sauce.