< Back to Recipes
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
1 cup of Nasoya Kimchi (Spicy or Mild), roughly chopped
1 avocado, thinly sliced
3 scallions, chopped
1 cup of baked plain tofu, Nasoya Extra or Super Firm tofu
Tortillas, whole wheat or vegan per your preference
½ cup red onion, chopped
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook the tortillas about 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan, heat oil and add tofu cubes. Cook until tofu begins to brown.
- Arrange tofu cubes, kimchi and avocado.
- Fold the plain side of the tortilla over the side with the toppings to create a half-moon shape.
- Place chopped scallions on the top.