< Back to Recipes
Kimchi Tofu Scramble
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
1 pkg Nasoya® Organic Firm Tofu or Nasoya® Organic Firm TofuPlus, patted dry
1 tbsp canola oil
1/2 tsp turmeric
Kimchi, to taste
Kale, to taste
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add the tofu into the pan and crumble it into small pieces using a spatula. Sprinkle salt and turmeric evenly over the scramble. Turmeric not only adds to the flavor but will also make the tofu look like eggs!
- Heat for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally to blend well. During this time, the tofu can be broken into smaller pieces to resemble the consistency of scrambled eggs.
- For the final two minutes, stir in kimchi and kale to meld with scramble.
- Remove from heat, garnish with sesame seeds, and enjoy!