- 24 Servings
- 30 mins Prep Time
- 55 hr mins Total Time
- 190 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 7g|
24 Nasoya® Won Ton Wraps
1 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 tsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1/2 zucchini, finely chopped
1 red pepper, finely chopped
1/2 cup spinach, drained, or 3 cups fresh spinach
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Once it becomes fragrant, add the peppers, zucchini, spinach, basil, salt, and pepper. Saute until just tender.
- Spray the muffin tin with nonfat cooking spray and press one won ton wrapper into each muffin cup. Then place a spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese on top of the won ton wraps. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Add in a spoonful of the vegetable mixture and then a spoonful of sauce.
- Press in another won ton wrap and repeat.
- Sprinkle some extra mozzarella and Parmesan on the tops before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is melted on top and the edges of the won ton skins begin to brown.
- Enjoy! These are great as a main dish with a salad and make a great appetizer at a party.