< Back to Recipes
New! One Pan Vegetarian Dumpling Stir Fry
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
Created by Sweet Phi
- 2 packages (9 oz. each) Nasoya Tofu Dumplings
- 12 oz. green beans, ends trimmed
- 3-4 medium-large carrots, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed/minced
- 1 thumb ginger (1 inch, fresh ginger, finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ cup water, divided
- Trim ends off of green beans and cut into 2 inch pieces. Peel and cut carrots into rounds.
- Add oil to a 3 quart pan with a lid over high heat, add green beans and carrots, and cook for 2 minutes, then add ¼ cup of water and put the lid on, and cook until tender (about 4 more minutes).
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, and remaining ¼ cup of water and set aside.
- When the green beans and carrots have become tender, remove lid, and add garlic, ginger, and the dumplings to the pan, sprinkle in a pinch of salt. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the dumplings become a little brown, and then add the sauce into the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, until the sauce has coated the dumplings and vegetables and has reduced a bit. Remove from heat, let rest a few minutes, then serve and enjoy!