Peanut Butter and Banana Roll-Ups
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
Created by Robin Miller Cooks
1 package Nasoya Egg Roll Wrappers
1 1/3 cups peanut butter
3 bananas, peeled and diced
1 tablespoon granulated sugar or colored sugar, optional
Cooking spray (I used butter flavor)
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or melting wafers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line one or two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Work with about 5 to 6 wrappers at a time, and keep the rest in the package (so they don't dry out). Arrange the wrappers on a flat surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on each wrapper, to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Arrange a thin row of banana pieces about 1-inch inside one of the edges. Pick up the edge closest to the bananas and fold it over to cover the bananas; now continue rolling up and stop just before you reach the other edge. Use a watermoistened finger to wet the edge and roll up tightly to seal the roll.
- Arrange the roll-ups on the prepared pan(s), seam-side down. Spray the surface of the roll-ups with cooking spray and sprinkle with the sugar (if using).
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until crisp and golden brown. Cool completely before drizzling with chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave, checking and stirring every 20 seconds.
- Use a fork to drizzle the chocolate over the cooled roll-ups. Let the chocolate set before serving.