< Back to Recipes
- 4 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 340 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 15g|
1 pkg Nasoya® Japanese Udon Noodles
1/3 cup Nasoya® Organic Silken Tofu
1 cup chopped or whole sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/3 cup packed fresh basil
1/2 tsp salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse, drain, and set aside.
- Strain the sun-dried tomatoes, separating the tomatoes from the oil (reserving both). If necessary, add olive oil to the liquid to make 1/4 cup of oil. If using whole tomatoes, cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the pine nuts, basil, and salt into a food processor and blend until combined. Add the reserved oil from the sun-dried tomatoes and continue blending until the mixture forms a paste.
- Add the silken tofu and blend until combined.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the pesto sauce in a large bowl, and then gently stir in the reserved sun-dried tomatoes.
- Serve warm or chilled.