Potato-Tofu Verde Enchiladas
- 5 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 60 mins Total Time
- 400 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 16g|
1 pkg (8 oz) Nasoya® TofuBaked, Chipotle, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1 jar (16 oz) salsa verde
1/2 cup cut-up roasted red peppers
1/2 tsp ground cumin10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook 4 minutes. Stir in corn; cook and stir about 4 minutes longer until potatoes and corn are tender and light golden.
- Remove from heat; stir in 3/4 cup salsa verde, tofu, peppers, and cumin.
- On microwaveable plate, stack tortillas and cover with paper towel; microwave on high 1 minute to soften.
- Place 1/3 cup potato mixture along center or each tortilla. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp Monterey Jack cheese. Roll up tightly, and place seam sides down in baking dish. Spoon any remaining filling and remaining salsa over tortillas.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly around edges. Garnish with Cotija cheese.