- 12 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
- 300 Cal/Serving
For the filling:
1 pkg Nasoya® Organic Silken Tofu
1 (8 oz) container cream cheese
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp flour
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp baking soda
Whipped cream to top (optional)
For the crust:
2 cups graham crackers
1/4 cup brown sugar
6 tbsp butter, softened
- In a food processor or blender, process the graham crackers and sugar on high speed until they are finely ground.
- Add the margarine and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Pat the mixture into a thick layer in the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a food processor or blender, puree the tofu and pumpkin until smooth. Add the sugar, spices, cream cheese, and vanilla and process until smooth.
- Pour the tofu mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake for 50 minutes, until the cheesecake mixture is firm.
- Turn the oven off, leaving the cake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake overnight. Serve chilled. Top with whipped cream.