< Back to Recipes
Pumpkin Gingersnap Parfait
- 4 Servings
- 30 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 270 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 9g|
1 pkg (16 oz) Nasoya® Organic Silken Tofu, drained
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup crushed gingersnaps
2 tbsp finely chopped pecans
2 tbsp melted coconut oil or butter
- In bowl of food processor, blend tofu and brown sugar until smooth.
- Remove 1/2 cup mixture to small bowl; stir in vanilla. Cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to remaining tofu mixture in food processor bowl. Process until smooth; cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir together gingersnaps, pecans, and coconut oil.
- In dessert glasses, layer a scant tablespoon of crumbs, 2 tablespoons pumpkin mixture, about 2 tablespoons of vanilla-tofu mixture, and 1 tablespoon of crumbs. Divide remaining pumpkin mixture and crumb mixture into each glass.