Smoky Chipotle Mac & Cheese
- 4 Servings
- 25 mins Prep Time
- 50 mins Total Time
- 570 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 32g|
2 pkgs Nasoya® TofuBaked, Chipotle
1 lb box cellentani (or any hearty pasta)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
2 chipotles in adobo, minced
4 cups shredded three-cheddar blend
4 cups whole milk
1 small can diced green chilies, drained
1/2 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta to al dente (approximately 7 minutes), shock in cold water, drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepot, combine butter and flour. Cook on medium, stirring until smooth and slightly toasted.
- Slowly add milk while stirring and continue to simmer until sauce is bubbly. Stir in cheese until melted and smooth.
- While still hot, stir in chipotles, TofuBaked, chilies, fire-roasted tomatoes, and drained pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.