< Back to Recipes
- 6 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Total Time
- 130 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 4.5g|
24 Nasoya® Won Ton Wraps
1 bag of mini marshmallows (regular or vegan)
Margarine or butter
1 bar dark chocolate or dairy-free dark chocolate
1 pkg graham crackers
- Slice the won ton wraps in half diagonally. Break up the graham crackers into small crumbs (a food processor works best) and shave the chocolate using a cheese or microplane grater.
- Put all the ingredients in place to make assembly easy. Place a couple of tablespoons of margarine in a saute pan and set to medium heat. Once the margarine begins to bubble and brown a bit, add two of the won ton wrap triangles and let them puff up. Flip over gently, and brown on both sides.
- Take the wraps out of the hot margarine and place on paper towels to drain. Immediately sprinkle some of your graham cracker crumbs on top; otherwise, the crumbs won't stick. Once all of the won ton wraps are done frying, turn the margarine down to low, but leave it on the heat!
- Load filling into wraps. Start with a couple of marshmallows, then load some chocolate on top. Dip the back end of a spoon into the warm margarine and gently press it into the chocolate so the marshmallow-chocolate mix starts to melt into the wrapper. Depending on how chocolatey you like it, you can place chocolate below and on top of the marshmallows, and even add more after the squishing step.
- Let them cool a bit and enjoy!