< Back to Recipes
Spicy Kimchi Veggie Sushi
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
Carrot, shaved thin and julienned
Green Onion, sliced
Nasoya Spicy Kimchi
Vegan spicy mayo
- Cook the rice per package instructions. Once cooked, let cool until easy to handle.
- Prepare a nori sheet, place scoop of rice on about 1/3 to 1/2 of sheet.
- Layer some cucumber, carrot, avocado, green onion and Kimchi into a single line in the middle of the rice section.
- Roll the sushi using a sushi mat or your hands. Wet the end of the nori sheet with some water so it sticks.
- Lay down the roll on the side where the nori sheet it sticking to itself until you are done with all the rolls.
- Cut the rolls into bit-sized pieces.
- Drizzle spicy mayo on top of sushi and sprinkle with sesame seeds.