Spinach and Feta Bites
- 10 Servings
- 35 mins Prep Time
- 45 mins Total Time
- 60 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 4.5g|
1 pkg Nasoya® Won Ton Wraps
2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp chopped mushrooms
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
4 oz melted butter, divided
2 tbsp chopped onion to taste
Dash ground cayenne pepper
- Saute onions in 1 tablespoon melted butter. Add the spinach, mushrooms, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Remove from heat. Add cream cheese and feta cheese.
- Place the wraps flat on a clean, dry cutting board. Place a heaping half-teaspoon of spinach and cheese mixture on square. Fold up edges around spinach mixture and pinch to make a purse-like bundle.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet. Before baking, drizzle melted butter over purses.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Optional: Once out of the oven, tie a chive around the neck of the purse.