< Back to Recipes
New! SUMMER ZUCCHINI NOODLE AND CORN SALAD WITH BALSAMIC TOFU
- 4 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Total Time
- 292 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 20g|
Created by Inspiralized
For the salad:
- Avocado oil (or other neutral oil)
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 medium zucchinis, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 1 bag Toss’ables Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup crumbled feta (optional)
For the pesto:
- 2 cups packed basil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or more, if needed)
- Note: If you’re preparing your own tofu (instead of using the Nasoya Toss’ables), preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Put the cubed tofu into a medium bowl. Drizzle over with balsamic vinegar, so that all the tofu pieces are coated and there’s a teaspoon or so in the bottom of the bowl. Using your fingers (or a spoon), stir to coat well. Lay the tofu out on the baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until firm to your preference, flipping the tofu halfway through. Continue with the rest of the recipe, using your homemade tofu instead of the Toss’ables in the recipe.
- If you’re using Nasoya Toss’ables: heat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Drizzle the corn with avocado oil (or oil of choice) and rub in with fingers. Once grill is hot, add the corn and let cook about 3 minutes per side until charred and tender, about 12 minutes. Over a cutting board or clean surface, remove and shave the kernels off with a knife, holding the cob vertically as you slice downwards.
- While corn cooks, prepare the pesto: place all of the ingredients for the pesto in a food processor and pulse until creamy. Taste and adjust to your preferences, if necessary. Add the pesto to the bottom of a large serving bowl and add the zucchini noodles and tofu. Toss to combine well. Once corn is ready, add the corn and feta (if using) and toss gently. Serve.