Superfood Skillet Lettuce Wraps
- 2-3 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
3 to 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
2 tablespoons soy sauce (or 1 tablespoon tamari or coconut aminos if gluten-free)
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Mushrooms, finely chopped
1 can water chestnuts
Butter lettuce/iceberg lettuce
- Place 3 tablespoons of the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a small bowl and whisk.
- Heat Superfood Skillet. Set aside.
- Add oil to the same pan. Add mushrooms and stir until tender. Stir in the water chestnuts, garlic, and ginger, and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the Superfood Skillet back to the pan, along with 1⁄2 of the scallions.
- Add the sauce and stir until reduced.
- Serve with the lettuce.