< Back to Recipes
New! Superfood Skillet Quesadillas
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
1 Superfood Skillet, Mexican
1 tbsp. Spicy kimchi
1 tbsp. oil
1 cup bell pepper diced
1/2 cup black beans, drained
1 cup corn
1/2 cup onion diced
1 avocado, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
4 medium flour tortillas
2 cups shredded cheese (vegan option)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add Superfood Skillet, peppers, black beans, corn, onion, salt, and pepper. Heat for 4 minutes or until bell peppers and onions soften.
- In a different pan over medium heat, add one tortilla flat and layer evenly on one half of the tortilla the cheese, heated ingredients, sliced avocado, spicy kimchi and a layer of cheese on top.
- Close the tortilla by flipping the empty half up and on top of the cheese.
- Keep on medium heat for approximately 4 minutes or until golden brown, flip and brown the other side.
- Serve with vegan sour cream or our favorite ZUBI queso and creama!