New! Superfood Skillet Stuffing
- 2 Servings
- mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
8 cups bread cubed
2 tbsp vegan butter or oil (see notes on sautéing with vegetable stock)
2 packages of Italian Superfood Skillets
1 yellow onion chopped
3 celery stalks chopped
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp dried sage
1/2 tsp dried thyme
salt and pepper to taste
2-3 cups vegetable stock
- Place the cubed bread onto baking sheets and toast in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring/flipping halfway.
- In the meantime, sauté Italian Superfood Skillets, celery and onion in the vegan butter until the onion is translucent. Add in the garlic, sage and thyme and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- In a large dish, mix together the toasted bread and the sauté mixture.
- Add the vegetable stock until the bread is just saturated - not too wet and not dry.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden and crunchy. Serve warm!