Sweet Potato Tofu Fried Rice
- 2 Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 353 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
Created by Inspiralized
1 large sweet potato, peeled, Blade D
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/3 cup diced white onion
1 garlic clove, minced
½ cup frozen peas
2 medium eggs
2 pieces Nasoya Teriyaki TofuBaked, cubed
2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Place your sweet potato noodles in a food processor and pulse until rice-like. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is shimmering, add the red pepper flakes, onions and garlic and cook until onions soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato rice and peas and stir well to combine with the onions.
- Let cook for 5 minutes or until almost cooked through and no longer crunchy.
- Create a cavity in the center of the mixture and crack in the eggs. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs until cooked through and then combine with the sweet potato mixture.
- Add the tofu and soy sauce and stir well to combine.
- Serve the rice.