- 10 Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 25 mins Total Time
- 270 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 17g|
1 pkg Nasoya® Extra Firm Tofu, or Nasoya® Extra Firm Twin Pack, or Nasoya® Sprouted TofuPlus
1 tbsp canola oil
10 taco shells
1 packet taco seasoning
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups lettuce, shredded
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 cup shredded cheese
- In a medium bowl, add the seasoning packet.
- Crumble the tofu into bite-size pieces and toss them in the spices until coated.
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, green pepper, and beans. Stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the seasoned tofu, stir, and cook for 1 minute.
- Assemble the tacos and enjoy!