< Back to Recipes
Organic Tofu Vegetable Dumplings
- 2 Servings
- 2 mins Prep Time
- 10 mins Total Time
- 260 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
1 (9 oz) pkg Nasoya® Organic Tofu Vegetable Dumplings
Dipping sauce, if desired
- To pan-fry (preferred method): Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Carefully add dumplings. Pan-fry for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cover immediately to avoid splatter. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until water evaporates.
- Remove from skillet and serve with your favorite sauce.
- To boil: Add dumplings to 4 quarts of boiling water.
- Boil for 1 minute, and then reduce to simmer. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Scoop dumplings from water and drain to avoid breakage.
- Serve with your favorite sauce, if desired.