< Back to Recipes
Tuscan Style Vegan Stuffed Peppers
- 2 Servings
- 35 mins Prep Time
- mins Total Time
Created by Marianna’s Pantry
1 Bell Pepper
1 Nasoya Tuscan Style Superfood Skillet
Extra virgin olive oil spray
Salt and pepper
1/2 a head of Organic romaine lettuce
1/2 an avocado
1 tbsp tahini
1 tsp hemp hearts
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice your pepper in half and remove the seeds. Then add it to a baking sheet and spray with olive oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove peppers from oven and fill with skillet filling then place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While baking slice up your romaine, avocado and cucumber and add to a bowl.
- Remove peppers from oven and add to the bowl. Drizzle with tahini and sprinkle on the hemp seeds