New! Vegan Chickpea Burgers
- 4 Servings
- 14 mins Prep Time
- 40 mins Total Time
• 1 15 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 1/3 cup quick cooking rolled oats
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp coconut aminos
• 1/2 cup cilantro
• 1/2 a red onion, chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp dried thyme
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1/2 tsp salt
• Pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp olive oil (for frying)
• Nasoya Vegan Kimchi Relish (Mild)
• Mashed avocado
• Red onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add chopped onion and minced garlic to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent and garlic begins to brown.
- Add chickpeas to a food processor along with cooked onions. Then add in remaining ingredients.
- Pulse on high until all ingredients are well combined, with a few chunks remaining. You may need to stop in between pulses to scrape down the sides. The dough should be moist, but not too wet. If so, add more oats 1 tbsp at a time.