New! Vegan Dumplings & Cauliflower Fried Rice
- - Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 25 mins Total Time
Created by Living the Gourmet
1 pkg Nasoya tofu vegetable dumplings
1 head cauliflower
2 cloves garlic, grated
2 large carrot sticks, diced
1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
Toasted sesame seeds for garnish, optional
½ cup green peas
For the sauce:
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
Juice of ½ orange
2 tsp hot chili paste
1 tbsp apricot preserves
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- In the food processor, 'rice' your cauliflower florets.
- Heat a large frying pan with sesame oil. Sautee the garlic, carrots, mushrooms, peas, and scallions until all the water has cooked out of the mushrooms, about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove the sautéed vegetables from the pan and discard the broth from the pan.
- Return the pan to the heat, and cook the riced cauliflower for about 5 minutes, just until it has softened. Add the sautéed vegetables back to the pan, toss in with the cauliflower. Add the sauce to the pan, toss again until well-incorporated.
- In a separate frying pan, cook dumplings according to package.
- Transfer the rice to the serving bowl and top with toasted sesame seeds if desired and pair with dumplings. Enjoy!