Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice
- 2 Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 1 hr mins Total Time
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 tsp of sesame oil
1 yellow onion, diced
2 medium carrots, diced (about 1 cup)
3 cloves garlic
1 cup green peas
2 cups cooked brown rice
1 or 2 tsp of soy sauce
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1 cup of Nasoya Vegan Kimchi, Spicy or Mild
2 tbsp of kimchi juice (from the jar of kimchi)
1 cup of Nasoya Teriyaki Baked tofu, cubed
- Grease a large skillet with oil. Place over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook for 5-7 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Add carrots and stir for 8-10 min until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic for 1 min and stir.
- Add peas, kimchi, and kimchi juice. Stir to combine and cook for 5 min until all vegetables are heated through.
- Add rice and cubed tofu. Fold vegetables into rice and cook for 3-5 min until rice is heated through.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil and stir. Garnish of green onions and extra kimchi (optional).