New! Vegan Kimchi Tofu Sliders
- 4 Servings
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 40 mins Total Time
Created by Chocolate and Cheese Please
1 Nasoya Vegan Kimchi – Spicy
1 block of Nasoya Extra Firm tofu
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp hoisin
1/2 tsp miso paste
1 tbsp sriracha
1 tbsp ginger, grated
1 tbsp light brown sugar
4 cloves garlic, shredded
3 tbsp sesame oil
2 jalapenos, sliced
- Drain all the water out of the tofu. Cut it into 8 squares by cutting it into 4 even pieces and then cutting those 4 pieces on the skinny side so it's a little flatter.
- In a bowl, mix together your soy sauce, hoisin, miso paste, sriracha, ginger, light brown sugar and garlic. Pour it all over your 8 tofu squares and let it soak in for about 15 minutes.
- On medium heat, warm up sesame oil. Then add in tofu and lay flat. Let it heat on each side for 10 minutes.
- Once both sides are done, sprinkle a desired amount of sesame seeds on the top side of your tofu.
- Toast your buns and place a desired amount of spinach on the bottom bun.
- Then add 1 piece of tofu on the spinach, a couple slices of jalapeno, and a spoon full of Nasoya's Spicy Kimchi. Close up the slider bun and enjoy!