< Back to Recipes
New! Vegan Strawberry Milk Chia Pudding
- 4 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 4 hr 10 mins Total Time
Created by Blissful Basil
- 1/2 of a one-pound container Nasoya Organic Silken Tofu
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Add the tofu, strawberries, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt to a high-speed blender. Blend on high for a minute, or until completely smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight jar or container. Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Thoroughly whisk after refrigerating to distribute the chia seeds. If too thick, add more coconut milk, a few tablespoons at a time, as needed to thin. If too thin, add more chia seeds, one tablespoon at a time, as needed to thicken.
- Top as desired and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.