< Back to Recipes
New! Vegan Summer Roll Noodles
- 2 Servings
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Total Time
Created by Blissful Basil
- 1/4cup natural almond butter
- 2reduced-sodium tamari
- 1 toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 apple cider vinegar
- 1pure maple syrup
- 2(8-ounce) bags Nasoya Zero Fettucine, drained and thoroughly rinsed with cold water
- 1cup shredded carrots
- 4scallions, ends trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2large English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Handful fresh mint leaves, finely chopped or left whole
- Handful fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped or left whole
- Black sesame seeds(optional garnish)
*For a protein boost, I recommend adding this 5-ingredient spicy Chile-garlic
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, tamari, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup until smooth. Refrigerate the dressing until ready to assemble the noodles. If it gets too thick, whisk in a tablespoon of filtered water to thin
- Divide the noodles between two bowls. Top with the carrots, scallions, cucumber, mint, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with the dressing.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds (if using).
- Serve immediately.