Asian Style Wraps Recipes
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl toss together the chicken, barbecue sauce, and red onion.
3. Spray a muffin tin... Read more
Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, stir together pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Place one wrap on work surface with 1 corner... Read more
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray medium muffin tin with nonstick spray. Press one wrap into each muffin tin; spray... Read more
1. Cut away 1/4 of the block of tofu and sandwich it between two paper towels. Apply pressure by topping it with a plate and then something heavy (a can of tomato... Read more
For the Egg Rolls:
In a large mixing bowl lightly stir together the chopped avocado, sun dried tomatoes, feta, garlic, red onion,... Read more
In a mixing bowl whisk the egg and mix in the cottage cheese, mixing until smooth. Stir in the ham, cheddar, salt, and pepper. Place in the refrigerator... Read more
For the Filling:
Place the ricotta and extract in a medium sized mixing bowl. Using a spoon or whisk, mix the ricotta mixture until smooth, about 2... Read more
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place chicken and blue cheese in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together the hot wing sauce, softened cream... Read more
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press won ton wrappers into a mini muffin pan, forming into cups.
- Lightly spray wraps with cooking spray. ... Read more