Asian Style Wraps Recipes
1. Cut away 1/4 of the block of tofu and sandwich it between two paper towels. Apply pressure by topping it with a plate and then something heavy (a can of tomato... Read more
For the Egg Rolls:
In a large mixing bowl lightly stir together the chopped avocado, sun dried tomatoes, feta, garlic, red onion,... Read more
In a mixing bowl whisk the egg and mix in the cottage cheese, mixing until smooth. Stir in the ham, cheddar, salt, and pepper. Place in the refrigerator... Read more
For the Filling:
Place the ricotta and extract in a medium sized mixing bowl. Using a spoon or whisk, mix the ricotta mixture until smooth, about 2... Read more
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place chicken and blue cheese in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together the hot wing sauce, softened cream... Read more
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press won ton wrappers into a mini muffin pan, forming into cups.
- Lightly spray wraps with cooking spray. ... Read more
- Cook sausage in pan then add eggs and cheese. Scramble eggs, sausage and cheese. Remove from heat and set aside in a bowl.
- Place filling in middle of... Read more
Heat nonstick pan over medium high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and lightly toss to coat.
Once pan is hot, arrange chips in a single... Read more