Asian Style Wraps Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press won ton wrappers into a mini muffin pan, forming into cups.
- Lightly spray wraps with cooking spray. ... Read more
- Cook sausage in pan then add eggs and cheese. Scramble eggs, sausage and cheese. Remove from heat and set aside in a bowl.
- Place filling in middle of... Read more
Heat nonstick pan over medium high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and lightly toss to coat.
Once pan is hot, arrange chips in a single... Read more
For the Samosas:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets and cook until fork... Read more
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic and red pepper flakes.
Once it becomes fragrant, add the peppers,... Read more
Cut string cheese in half length wise and then in thirds. Tightly wrap each section of cheese in wonton wrap moistening the edges to form a tight seal.
Deep... Read more
Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray muffin pan (2 ½" diameter cups) with cooking spray. Fit a wrap into each cup (edges will be ruffled); lightly spray each wrap. Bake... Read more
Slice and dice. Cut the marshmallows into smaller blobs, and slice the wonton wrappers in half, diagonally. Break up the ladyfingers into teeny crumbs (a food... Read more