Nasoya’s All Natural Won Ton Wraps are perfect for making homemade ravioli...
NEW Buffalo Chicken Cups
- 12 oz of cooked chicken, diced
- 3 oz of blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup of wing sauce (mild or hot, according to taste)
- ½ cup of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup of ranch dressing
- 24 Nasoya Won Ton Wraps
- Extra blue cheese crumbles for topping
- Cupcake Pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place chicken and blue cheese in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together the hot wing sauce, softened cream cheese, and ranch dressing. Pour the cream cheese mixture over top of the chicken and crumbled blue cheese. Stir until just combined
Place one wonton wrapper in each cupcake opening- press down until it creates a cup
Fill each wrapper cup ¾ of the way with the chicken mixture
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the wrappers are golden brown and the cheese is bubbling. Top with more crumbled blue cheese for garnish, if you wish.