Nasoya Lite Firm tofu has only 45 calories per serving so it is great for...
Buffalo Tofu Tacos
Tiffany, Think Outside The Block Finalist
- 1/5 block Nasoya Firm Tofu, crumbled and pressed to let all the liquid out (I have a skeevy fear of all things moist so this is essential)
- 2 tortillas
- 1 tbsp bleu cheese (optional if you don’t like the stinky cheese)
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 tsp ranch or bleu cheese dressing (I used a bleu cheese/wing sauce hybrid!)
- I like things spicy so I sprinkled with a dash of salt, pepper and red cayenne pepper. Cook on the stovetop with coconut oil until brown and lightly crispy.
- Toss in hot sauce then layer over celery and carrots on a tortilla and top with cheese and dressing!