Nasoya Extra Firm tofu is easy to cut into bite-size pieces and perfect for...
Greek Tofu Salad
- 1 pkg Nasoya Extra Firm Tofu, drained and cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ oz sun-dried tomatoes-not oil packed
- 1 tbls soaking water from sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 tbls red wine vinegar
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tbls chopped red onion
- 2/3 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tbls chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Butter lettuce for garnish
Barely cover tomatoes with hot water in small bowl let stand 20 minutes. Drain and reserve soaking water. Chop tomatoes. Mix 1 tablespoon soaking water, oregano, olive oil, red wine vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and onion in bowl. Add tofu and gently stir to mix. Let stand 1 to 2 hours for flavors to blend. Just before serving, add cucumber, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix lightly. Line each salad plate with butter lettuce leaf. Mound tofu salad onto lettuce.