Nasoya’s All Natural Won Ton Wraps are perfect for making homemade ravioli...
Herb & Lime Chicken Cups
- 1 pkg Nasoya Won Ton Wraps
- 1 lb chicken, cooked, cut to ¼" cubes
- ½ cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup diced seeded plum tomato
- 2 tbls chopped seeded jalapeno chile
- 1 tbls finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbls finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbls finely chopped fresh basil (preferably Vietnamese or Thai)
Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray muffin pan (2 ½" diameter cups) with cooking spray. Fit a wrap into each cup (edges will be ruffled); lightly spray each wrap. Bake until golden brown (6-7 mins). Let shells cool. Combine last 7 ingredients in large bowl. Add chicken mixture and dressing to bowl; toss to coat. Add filling to the cooled cups. Dressing: ¼ C thinly sliced peeled fresh giner. 1-½ T finely miced fresh lemongrass, cut from bottom 4" of 4 stalks with leaves removed. ¼ C fresh lime juice. 2 T fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam). 2 T rice wine vinegar. 3 T sweet chili sauce. 2 T olive oil. Puree all ingredients together in blender. Let mixture stand at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour. Strain mixture into small bowl, pressing on solids to release any liquid; discard solids. Stir in sweet chili sauce. Vegetarian option: substitute chicken for Nasoya cubed tofu, and wrap in lettuce bundles.